NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NT and Secwin  (Read 3134 times)

RichBowman

• View Profile
    • Email
NT and Secwin
« on: March 26, 2012, 10:16:52 AM »
I've integrated Secwin 6 with my NT 6.26 app. I selected create user and it sent an email. I pasted the link from the email into the browser and was prompted to enter my password twice. When I click Login I get the message "Login does not match the URL correctly". Not sure what this means. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Rich

RichBowman

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NT and Secwin
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:35:31 AM »
Still having trouble with Secwin and NT. Here's a summary:

I've integrated Secwin 6.09 with my NT 6.26 app. I selected create user and it sent an email. I pasted the link from the email into the browser and was prompted to enter my password twice. When I click Login I get the message "Login does not match the URL correctly". I get the same message from the example app (after I changed it to include my Email server settings). Not sure what this means. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Rich

johanl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:31:15 PM »
Hello Rich

Secwin and NT is working fine on my apps, just after the last upgrade i got a lot of strange errors on stuff that worked correctly. I then re-imported the secwin screens and txd and the errors stopped not sure if that will help you.

Regards
Johan

RichBowman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 04:32:46 AM »
OK, I deleted the tables and imported them again. I deleted the Secwin procedures and import them in. When I access the website, then click on the "Create Login" tab, I get the message "Error -1 opening file: c:\BscWeb\web\SecwinWebLoginForm_tabchanged". Now I'm really puzzled.

Rich