NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NT7.14 Check box action is not refreshing hide/unhide of browse procedure  (Read 2856 times)

Rob Kolanko

• View Profile
Bruce,
This easiest way to show this problem is by the attached example.

In the Web 1 example,  I added a browse procedure containing a list of the Alias file to the “Auto Response” tab of the  “MailBoxFormControl” procedure. Like the other fields in the “Auto Response” tab, the browse procedure is displayed when the “Activate Auto Responder:” is checked. The browse procedure is hidden based on the “Activate Auto Responder” session value and the browse procedure is reset when the checkbox is clicked.  As you can see in the example the browse is not shown when the “Activate Auto Responder” is set to Yes.  If you save the record with “Activate Auto Responder” set to Yes. Editing the record again will show the browse, but the browse will not hide when the  “Activate Auto Responder” is set to No, like the other fields.

This was working in NT7.06.

Rob

[attachment deleted by admin]

markster

• View Profile
    • Email
I was about to post the same problem.

Regards,

Mark

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks Rob - fixed in 7.15

cheers
Bruce

markster

• View Profile
    • Email
Bruce, I've got 7.15 and this issue has not been fixed. When I try to unhide a hidden browse on a form, the only thing that displays from the hidden browse procedure is the text entered in the Message If Empty prompt. There are no records in the Browse that I'm trying to display, so that message is correct. However there is no Insert button being displayed either and I definitely have the Display Insert button option checked on the Browse's Form tab.

Mark

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Mark,

yes, the key is if the table is empty. I've sorted that for 7.16. Thanks for the report.

cheers
Bruce