NetTalk Central

Author Topic: IE browser and fileupload button problems  (Read 2911 times)

olu

• View Profile
    • Email
IE browser and fileupload button problems
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:33:50 AM »
Please can anyone help if i want a server side code to run on fileupload and use the fileupload send to server side button and then insert my codes, the codes do not execute in IE but works fine in firefox and safari please how do i get pass this problem?

rjmiller

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: IE browser and fileupload button problems
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 08:43:50 AM »
Server-side code does not execute for me in file-upload button.  It does in a "normal" button.  I am currently trying to find a way to do the file-upload from a "normal" button.  Not sure if possible though.

Please let me know if you figure something out.  I have been fussing with this WAY too long.

RJ

rjmiller

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »
Olu, in fact I wasn't able to test with chrome or firefox as they refused to upload files.  Only IE was able to upload files!

RJ

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:30:11 AM »
Hi Olu,

>> Please can anyone help if i want a server side code to run on fileupload and use the fileupload send to server side button and then insert my codes, the codes do not execute in IE but works fine in firefox and safari please how do i get pass this problem?

I will investigate, but as far as I can see IE is not generating an event when that field type is completed.

cheers
Bruce

olu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 08:58:15 AM »
Hi Bruce any advice  on how to get IE to generate an event when that field type is completed.