NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Cell Colour in Browse  (Read 2238 times)

MHof

• View Profile
    • Email
Cell Colour in Browse
« on: March 14, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Hi Bruce,

When I apply an additional CSS property for "background-color" in a browse, the first time the browse is displayed the color is displayed flat in the whole cell. However, when you then click next page, the color changes to be gradient (and looks much nicer!). Thoughts? Bug? Feature?

Marcel

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cell Colour in Browse
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:43:37 PM »
perhaps post a small example (a modified shipping example will do) that shows the effect Marcel?
I think the "hotdates" example has some examples of gradient browse cells - but I don't recall all the mechanics of it. I'd need an example to see what you're doing, and more importantly why it changes at some point.

cheers
Bruce

MHof

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
Please find problem attached, Quite simple really. Have added a colour to the customer listing. At first display it is simply red. When doing refresh it will turn to a gradient colour
Example is in C63 and NT6.18

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »
Hi Marcel,

ok, I think I've isolated the problem - thanks for the example. It _shouldn't_ be making it a gradient when you click next.

If you want it to be a gradient, all the time, then set the CSS of that column, both contents and Cell to
' nt-grad'
(see attached pic)

For 6.27 I'll make it _not_ gradient the browse update unless the nt-grad is there.

cheers
Bruce

[attachment deleted by admin]